The ‘Genemonkey Explains’ blog documents tips and techniques associated with DNA analysis, in particular the more complex area of chromosome analysis. Use the buttons below to access more information.
- ‘About the blog’ – If you want to know more about the blog and why it was created.
- ‘Table of Contents’ – If you are looking to develop your DNA analysis skills, I would recommend working systematically through the information listed on this page.
- ‘All blogposts’ – Chronological list of all published blogposts on the ‘Genemonkey Explains’ site.
- ‘Follow my blogs’ – I have more than one blog so make sure you follow the right one!
- ‘Media Playlist’ – List of presentations associated with my research.