The following chart outlines my immediate family tree, click on the links to view more information about them, their ancestors and descendants, on Wikitree.
For more information:
- Click on the links in the pedigree shown above to go directly to each ancestors page at Wikitree;
- To view a tree showing up to 254 ancestors, including locations, click here;
- Access a list of all my ancestral surnames here;
- Each of the lines up to my grandparents have been DNA confirmed;
- Further generations have also been DNA confirmed, refer to My DNA Confirmations page.
Projects relating to my family:
- Roberts line: ‘Finding George Courtney, c1835‘.
- Murphy line: ‘Murphy’s of Glenbrien‘; ‘Cassidy’s and Britton’s of Fermanagh‘; and ‘Sweeney’s of Moyreisk and Rathclooney‘.
Other family trees:
- My Wikitree pedigree contains the most accurate tree, including DNA confirmed ancestry;
- My Ancestry tree may contain more information and is the most up to date. It does however include DNA research trees which are not yet connected to my main tree. Please note: you need a subscription to access this tree;
- My trees at Family Search, My Heritage and Geni may not include recent changes as a result of DNA Research.