This page was created to contain references to useful documentation for DNA Research, some of which I developed and presented at the Society of Australian Genealogists. I was instrumental in establishing the DNA Research Group at the Society in 2015 and have been an active member and convenor since that time. I hope they may be of help to someone!
- Most instructional material is progressively being moved to the ‘Genemonkey Explains’ blog, the button below takes you to its table of contents.
- You Tube videos have now been moved and consolidated into a playlist – see My Media Playlist button below.
- Ancestor Suduko, 2020 (inferred mapping – works in progress, a Covid project)
- DNA Reconstruction, 2021 (works in progress, another Covid project)
These blogsites may also provide useful information:
- DNA Sydney – Blog for Society of Australian Genealogists
- Mossie’s Musings – Blog of Christine Woodlands