Click the button to access all posts, or click on the links below to access specific posts.
If you are looking for specific posts relating to any of my family names, locations or DNA test types please use the category search feature located in the menu icon located on the top left hand side of the screen, where specific surnames, places and DNA test types can be selected. The search bar also provides additional options.
- An Historic Event, 52 Ancestors DNA confirmed. First published 5th Nov 2016.
52Ancestors (in time…):
- Meet Catherine Britton, thanks to the X chromosome. First published 4th April 2017.
- Stephen Cassidy or Captain Rock? First published 8th November 2017.
- The mysterious Mr Courtenay? First published 5th January 2018.
- Which Noll is it? First published 10th January 2018.
- The Cassidy Matriarch – Mary Sweeney. First published 22nd January 2018.
- Edward Roberts – Born in India or England? Fact or fancy? First published 17 November 2018.
- Reuniting the Britton family – our ‘unnamed’ Britton Patriarch. First published 25 June 2020.
- John Coat – The South Australian Immigrant. First published 7 July 2020.
- How is Thomas Paice of Kingsclere related to Silas Cole, the convict? First published 1 March 2021.
- Establishing the origins of my Sweeney family. John Sweeney of Rathclooney. First published 17 Sep 2021.
- Finally, I Think I’m a MacNamara! First published 9 Dec 2021.
- What is the family name – Roberts, Baker or Dye? First published 11 Dec 2022.
- How a 6cMs match helped confirmed where my Roberts family spent their early years in Queensland First published 8 Mar 2023.
My genealogical research and outcomes of my genetic research are being progressively published on Wikitree. Please use the links back to Wikitree profiles to access details about sources and references used in my blog posts.
Please do not hesitate to contact me via the contact form on this blog (see the menu icon button – three parallel lines – at the top right hand corner of the screen) or by private message at Wikitree, Ancestry or Facebook.
If you wish to receive email notifications for new posts to this blog, please select the ‘follow’ button which you can find in the menu. If preferred, you can also follow the blog via Facebook. See the buttons below for instructions on how to follow each of my 3 different blogs or go directly to my DNA instructional blog ‘Genemonkey Explains’.
For an explanation about the DNA terms relating to genetic genealogy used in this blog please refer to the International Society of Genetic Genealogy Wiki (ISOGG).